[Zope-Coders] Linux Test Results - Zope HEAD - failures:1

Shane Hathaway shane@zope.com
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:11:21 -0400

Chris,

A few weeks ago, I had to discontinue sending test results emails
because I couldn't allocate the time anymore to fix the bugs.  I think
it would be appropriate for you to do the same and stop sending these
test results emails, unless you're able to fix the problems yourself.

Shane