[Zope-Coders] Linux Test Results - Zope HEAD - failures:1

Guido van Rossum guido@python.org
Thu, 05 Sep 2002 14:36:52 -0400

> A few weeks ago, I had to discontinue sending test results emails
> because I couldn't allocate the time anymore to fix the bugs.  I think
> it would be appropriate for you to do the same and stop sending these
> test results emails, unless you're able to fix the problems yourself.

I don't think that whoever runs the tests should be responsible for
fixing the bugs.  The test results are mailed to spread the blame.

Fred has promised me that within days, he'll have a new Expat release
out that fixes this.  He expects that within days from that there will
be a PyXML release that Chris can install to fix this particular bug.