[Zope-Coders] strange list problem (off topic)

Matt Behrens matt@zigg.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 07:25:03 -0400

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 11:19:41AM +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> Most messages on this list have a List-Id header which I am using in filters.
> An exception is any mail sent from Matt Behrens, which is also missing the
> headers: List-Archive, List-Post, X-Mailman-Version, X-BeenThere, Sender,
> X-Spam-Level, and X-Spam-Status.
>
> Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

I just looked at my recent mail to the list and it does have a
List-Id header as well as several others.

Perhaps the PGP signature is confusing some piece of software in
some mail software between the list and you?  I'm sending this one
without a signature to test that theory.

FWIW, I just sort mailman-run lists on the [List-name] block in the
subject line.

--
Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com> <URL:http://zigg.com/>