[Zope-Coders] strange list problem (off topic)

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:31:26 +0100

On Wednesday 11 Sep 2002 12:25 pm, Matt Behrens wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 11:19:41AM +0100, Toby Dickenson wrote:
> > Most messages on this list have a List-Id header which I am using in
> > filters. An exception is any mail sent from Matt Behrens, which is al=
so
> > missing the headers: List-Archive, List-Post, X-Mailman-Version,
> > X-BeenThere, Sender, X-Spam-Level, and X-Spam-Status.
> >
> > Is anyone else seeing the same thing?
>
> I just looked at my recent mail to the list and it does have a
> List-Id header as well as several others.

Aha! This was the last remaining list that I receive at an email address =
that=20
is routed via our internal Exchange server. The headers are all present a=
nd=20
correct when it arrives at Exchange, but are missing or mangled downstrea=
m of=20
it.

> Perhaps the PGP signature is confusing some piece of software in
> some mail software between the list and you?

Perhaps. Exchange definitely seems to be trying to hide the fact that the=
re=20
was any kind of signature present.