[Zope-Coders] strange list problem (off topic)

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 14:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002, Toby Dickenson wrote:

> Most messages on this list have a List-Id header which I am using in filters.
> An exception is any mail sent from Matt Behrens, which is also missing the
> headers: List-Archive, List-Post, X-Mailman-Version, X-BeenThere, Sender,
> X-Spam-Level, and X-Spam-Status.
>
> Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

Might you be noticing those messages that matt is directed directly to
you, as well as to the list?

If the message is a reply to one that already passed through the list,
it would have the [Zope-Coders] subject line emblem, but including you
as an explicit recipient would have a copy was delivered directly to
you.  An example from one recent thread: