[Zope-Coders] Win32 builds

Matt Behrens matt@zigg.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:10:34 -0400

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx

On Tue, Sep 24, 2002 at 05:00:10PM -0700, Andy McKay wrote:

> And secondly what the heck is going on with z2.py?

[snip]

> This sort of implies to me that zope cant be built from source on Windows=
> ;)

Don't ask me why z2.py in the bindist is not the one in the source,
but people have told me that the changes I made for secure setuid
et al support do work fine on Windows.

Looking at your diff I see its changes are much more extensive,
however...

We should merge chrism's installer branch, then z2.py can go away
;-)

--=20
Matt Behrens <matt@zigg.com> <URL:http://zigg.com/>

--dDRMvlgZJXvWKvBx