[Zope-Moz] Design discussion (was RDF Use cases)

Martijn Pieters Martijn Pieters <mj@digicool.com>
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:34:34 +0100

Hello Shalabh,

SC> I defer my initial suggestion for a (non-RDF) XML based model in favour
SC> of an RDF-based model. I'm not saying that we ought to use RDF in the
SC> said way. I'm saying that if we have to choose between RDF and a new
SC> zope XML schema for representing the data in an ZODB, RDF is the way to
SC> go. RDF Schemas will still have to be designed, but the immense support
SC> for RDF in mozilla will be very useful.

SC> So, where do we go from here?

Now that you know more about RDF, can you think of more uses for it,
in the context of Zope. See my original request:

  http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-mozilla/1999-December/000001.html

With these Use Cases, we can work out the direction(s) we ought to go.

--
Best regards,
 Martijn                            mailto:mj@digicool.com