[Zope-Moz] RDF Use Cases

Michael R. Bernstein webmaven@lvcm.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:16:06 +0000

I have a use case that can be added to almost every management view:

Sorting:

Curently, If we were to sort a particular view of the site it
require
another HTTP request. By allowing client side sorting (by type,
date,
title, id, etc.) we will speed up the responsiveness of Zope Studio
compared to what can be accomplished with Zope alone.
Sub-object pre-loading:

Another way that responsiveness can be improved is with 'look-ahead'
caching of various sorts. you can use this to cache the content of
Tabs before they're accessed, as well as the default views (at
least)
of contained objects and sub-containers.

HTH,

 Michael.