[Zope-Moz] Réf. : Re: [Zope-Moz] Design discussion (was RDF Use cases) Use cases)

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 18:39:41 +0100

Here are some use cases I have thought of (hoping I have got the idea now).

Designer access the "/manage" view directly via a button click
Designer can do Expand All (+) and Collapse All (-) on each object for
quick access to subobjects
Designer can add a specific sitemap for each Content Manager, giving him a
direct view and access to the part of the site he is responsible for
Content Manager can add a sitemap for his content
Content Manager can add multiple sitemaps / one for each group of users
User sends preferences on Portal or Portal gets them automatically / Then
user accesses a specific sitemap (according to his profile)

Regards,
Kamon