[Zope-Moz] a first setup for ZopeStudio

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 01:59:40 +0530

----- Original Message -----
From: Martijn Pieters <mj@digicool.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 4:45 PM
Subject: [Zope-Moz] [ANNOUNCE] ZopeMozilla CVS, and a first setup for
ZopeStudio
> Hello all,
>
> A new CVS module has been set up for code relating to the Zope Mozilla
> project. It can be browsed with cvsweb:
>
>   http://cvs.zope.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ZopeMozilla/

...               <snipped>

> When the interface has loaded, enter the URL of your Zope server and
> press Enter. Have fun!

The entire project looks very neat now with the zope chrome nicely where it
should be.
I see you have also sorted out the code too.

One thing: The 'treeview' has all treeitems with container='true'. This causes
twisties to appear with even empty treeitems. The value of
zope:treeBranchEmpty goes into an 'empty' attribute (is this a valid
attribute?)
zope:treeBranchEmpty should be used to decide if container='true' or 'false'.
This can be done by either having a zope:treeBranchNotEmpty coming from the
RDF and going directly into 'container', or with the current RDF and rules
looking like the following:-

<rule zope:showInTree="1" zope:treeBranchEmpty="true">
      <treeitem container="false">
</rule>
<rule zope:showInTree="1" >
   <treeitem container="true">
</rule>

> Requirements: Zope 2.x (tested on Zope 2.1.2 but should work on older
> versions)
>               Mozilla M12 (tested on a recent nightly build).

Just to mention that it doesn't really work with M12 (I tried and found that
nsIRDFCompositeDataSource:GetDataSources() isn't implemented in M12).
Should work with recent builds (<5 days old).

> Thanks go to Shalabh Chaturvedi for taking my simple tree and extending
> it into ZIDE, and for identifying implementation difficulties. Please do
> play around and extend on it!

Am on it already!

~Shalabh