[Zope-Moz] Latest builds of Mozilla unable to open ".../manage"

Svante Kleist Svante Kleist <svante@nemesis.se>
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:51:26 +0200

	Thanks, Anthony.

	(But 42008 doesn't seem like a Mozilla bug,
	since the RFC says "Basic" is the magic word.
	Zope is wrong using "basic", eh?)

	/ svAnte

--On Tuesday, June 20, 2000 20:39 +1000 Anthony Baxter