[Zope-Moz] Mockups and status

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 20:13:21 +0100

From: "Shalabh Chaturvedi" <shalabh@pspl.co.in>

> > > [Martijn:]
> > > We can drop it. It is just there now, so I put it in in the mockup.
> >
> > [Paul:]
> > Think this bears some more thought.
>
> We would need something to allow multiple zope servers but I would prefer
> either tabs on the tree side or the tree itself (with zope servers being
the
> top level nodes) for this purpose.

Another *spark*: We could add a node to the Server node that, when selected,
will show this kind of data in the details panel:

  Tree view      Detail view
|-[] Server    | Stats (flashpanel) for server Server. |
|   [] Stats   |                                       |

Then we can have those fancy datagraphs that Dynamo has in there as well, to
dazzle the managers. =)

Martijn Pieters