[Zope-Moz] Python in a XUL file

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:19:44 -0500

This conversation has focused on the goal of having Python be a page
scripting language, and thus has run into the brickwall of the DOM.

However, as we'll soon probably find out in Zope Studio, it sure would
be nice to have access to Python for client-side processing independent
of Python manipulating the document or being embedded in pages.  For
instance, parsing the syntax of DTML.

--Paul