[Zope-Moz] Template woes

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:40:17 +0530

Hi All:

I am trying to create a two column table (<tree>) which shows property-value
pairs. The left column for the name of the property and the right for the
value.

The properties are available as RDF from a remote datasource.

I was doing fine till I came across a property of type 'selection'. Such a
property needs an <html:select> for displaying the value. (RDF for
this property attached below.)

The following has been tried and it fails. What happens is the treecell inside
the second rule overwrites the _first_ treecell in the treerow. So the
property name is overwritten with a drop down list of properties. The
drop down list is required in the second column.

 <rule parent="tree" zope:PropertyType="selection">
     <treechildren>
       <treerow uri="...">
             <treecell
   value="rdf:http://www.zope.org/Resources/Mozilla/RDF#PropertyId" />
             <treecell class="propertylist value"
                           allowevents="true"><html:select /></treecell>
       </treerow>
     </treechildren>
    </rule>

    <rule parent="treerow" zope:Type="selectoption">
      <treecell class="propertylist value">
              <text
   value="rdf:http://www.zope.org/Resources/Mozilla/RDF#SelectOption"
                />
      </treecell>
    </rule>

Is there any way I can solve this?

Thanks,
Shalabh
______________________________
Shalabh Chaturvedi
icq://43284067
http://advogato.org/person/shalabh/

PS:

The RDF describing the selection property is:
-----------8<-------------------------------------------
  <rdf:Seq about="http://michigan:8080/proptest:properties/FavIcecream"
                dc:Identifier="FavIcecream"
                zope:Type="property"
                zope:PropertyId="FavIcecream"
                zope:PropertyType="selection"
                zope:PropertyValue="chocolate"
                zope:PropertyReadOnly="false"
                zope:PropertyAllowDelete="true"
                zope:PropertySelectVariable="IceCreamList">

    <rdf:li
resource="http://michigan:8080/proptest:properties/FavIcecream/chocolate" />
    <rdf:li
resource="http://michigan:8080/proptest:properties/FavIcecream/vanilla" />