[Zope3-dev] initial topics for z3 doc project

Guido Wesdorp johnny@johnnydebris.net
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 21:53:13 +0100

On Thursday 07 November 2002 10:51, holger krekel wrote:

> If all 'documentation' is available at runtime this makes it
> easier to have interactive search functions etc.  Maybe the
> Demo-Project project should really be a Zope3 product itself
> documenting itself.  Eat your own catfood.
> But that might mean we have to wait :-)

Do one of you know how well the sources itself are documented? It would h=
elp=20
if the docstrings would be a little more consistent then in 2... Maybe we=
 can=20
make sure extracting documentation from the sources will lead to a clean =
and=20
complete reference,  making sure arguments, returnvalues etc. are describ=
ed=20
in the docstrings of either the objects or the interfaces in a consistent=
=20
manner. Or at least set some obligatory style for docstrings or so...

Guido