[Zope-PTK] DOM Level 2

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:37:28 +0100

Paul Everitt wrote:
> I just read the DOM spec during this two week vacation.  It was eye
> opening.  They have deeply specified an architecture which is general to
> many kinds of object systems.

...having heard about its length (hundreds of pages said Simon ;-) would
it be okay if you guided this and pointed us to what needs to be done
WRT DOM Level 2 compliance?

It sounds like a good idea but I know that I'm never going to get around
to reading the specs and will probably just muddle through as best I can
unless someone turns around and goes "no! do it like this!" :-)

I wonder if it's same for the rest of the 'TeamPTK' guys?

cheers,

Chris