[Zope-dev] Clarification re: Zope X3.1, 2.8

Sidnei da Silva sidnei at awkly.org
Thu Mar 31 15:24:24 EST 2005

| At one point during the Zope/branches/tim-merge-zodb34 merge on my
| local box, svn got itself terminally confused, starting to create
| directories like lib/lib/python/ZODB (there are two "lib/"s in that --
| not a typo), and griping endlessly about locks and non-existent files.
|  No amount of "svn cleanup" could repair it, and I ended up checking
| out Zope trunk from scratch again.  Then all the problems went away.
|
| If people have trouble updating on Linux, say so here, and we can
| share solutions.  I hope that I hit problems just because I was doing
| the merge.

Got one problem so far:

svn: Failed to add directory 'lib/python/BTrees/tests': object of the
same name already exists

Everything else seems to have updated with no problems to that point.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei at awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

I have not yet begun to byte!