[Zope-dev] Zope 3.4 final schedule?

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Wed Apr 23 04:17:02 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 08:19:55AM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I asked already six weeks ago about the schedule for the final 3.4 release
> and got no reply so far. So once again the same question...how is in charge
> for doing the 3.4 release?

I'm afraid nobody really is in charge currently. I think Stephan and me might
be the closest to that (as me having started it and Stephan making the last
beta release).

Stephan: Can you tell what's currently missing?

We have a release candidate out there (on the zope.org page actually marked as
stable). Is that candidate good enough to be blessed as 3.4?

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany