[Zope-dev] ZTK community packages

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Sun Apr 25 05:14:07 EDT 2010

Hi!

I believe packages such as z3c.form, z3c.macro, z3c.template, z3c.pagelet (and
many others) are among the most important packages. I wonder why they are not
included in the ZTK? I always end up using them, I believe they should even be
part of the core ZTK.

If they are not part of the core, I would like them to be part of a
*community.cfg* list. There already is a community.cfg list in BlueBream, but I
don't like having many foobartoolkit in the wild, with many package lists to
maintain. It's already difficult enough to maintain just 1 list for the
zopetoolkit. Let's focus on it.

regards,
Christophe