[Zope] Dictionary properties within Zope.

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:25:33 +1000

I suppose there isn't a dictionary because properties can be seen as
dictionary elements themselves. Create a property for Title1 and another for
Title2. I can't think off the top of my head why anything more complicated
would be needed unless you would want to group them for organizational
reasons...