[Zope] Using Zope with CORBA (new user question)

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 10:35:50 -0500

It's allways worth while! :)  I think the point paul was trying to push
is that we are interesting in publishing our objects over various
transport protocols.  If you want to look in this direction, probably
the best idea would be to write a Medusa handler.  Check out Sam's site
at:

http://www.nightmare.com/medusa

There currently exists an ftp and http medusa handler for Zope, which
you can look at in the latest ZServer alpha release availabe at
zope.org.  I'm not sure is there is a Medusa CORBA handler or not, I
suspect not, but maybe there's some type of CORBA out there written in
Python?

-Michel