[Zope] can't connect to zope on freebsd/apache

Kurt Yoder kylist@shcorp.shcorp.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 12:18:28 -0400

Hello

I'm trying to get Zope working on FreeBSD. I'm already using Apache on it for
another web-based app (Request Tracker), so I have to leave it in place.

I installed Zope using the FreeBSD port (version 2.2.2, I believe), and
everything compiled, etc. I found the Zope startup script and started it;
this also looks good, as I can see two Zope processes running.

However, I can't connect to the Zope server on port 8080. I can still connect
to the Apache site though. How do I get this last step working?

Thanks!

-Kurt