[Zope] only know HTML; how easy to learn Zope?

Paul Zwarts paul.zwarts@oratrix.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:39:13 +0100

Hi Paul,

I'm not a developer at all.... just a hack that spends lots of time in
front my machine.... Learning Zope hasnt been easy considering the
documentation isnt very good. But using the yahoo site for searching the
archives is quite fruitfull.....

Though Im not nearly up to speed on it, I can say that I can build an
entire site on zope and have done... using my bare essentials of 'try
it, break it, try it again'.

Cant say if PHP is easier or not.... you just gotta have the gusto and
jump in.

Paul Zwarts