[Zope] [Q] zope starting problem

YOON, Joo-Yung yjy@kldp.org
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:00:04 +0900

Hi,

I am currently experiencing a difficulty running zope (2.3.2).

Before, the error message was like this.
File /usr/local/zope/2-3-2/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 110, in ?
File /usr/local/zope/2-3-2/lib/python/ZODB/FileStorage.py, line 264, in __init__
File /usr/local/zope/2-3-2/lib/python/ZODB/lock_file.py, line 101, in lock_file
StorageSystemError: Could not lock the database file. There must be
another process that has opened the file.

(Zope was run from /etc/init.d/zope start during booting.
 And I can not log in, but the clients in the lan can do jobs of internet.)

So I removed all init files of zope, and booted again.

And then another strange thing shows up during booting like this.
Starting deferred execution: atd

(It still runs zope even though I deleted all init like files of zope.)

Is there anybody that could help me understand these problems.

My environment is as follows.
1. zope: 2.3.2
2. debian 2.2 (potato)
3. kernel 2.2.19