[Zope] stab at ZMailman?

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 13:06:53 +0200

Greetings,

I'm a bit confused. Im trying out Zmailman on the latest release of zope
(not beta) and I get the following traceback from the ZMI product info
page:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/var/ZDevelopment/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 528, in
import_products
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/var/ZDevelopment/lib/python/Products/ZMailman/__init__.py",
line 7, in ?
    from Products.ZMailman import MailmanFolder
  File
"/var/ZDevelopment/lib/python/Products/ZMailman/MailmanFolder.py", line
9, in ?
    from Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile import PageTemplateFile
ImportError: No module named PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile

However, PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile does exist and there seems to be
no error regarding it. Is it looking for the PageTemplates from when it
was a separate product?

TIA,
Paul Zwarts