[Zope] Enumerating owners

Michael S. Fischer michael@dynamine.net
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 18:10:54 -0700

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 05:30:43PM -0700, Michael S. Fischer wrote:

> Thanks.  That works for the primary owner.  How about enumerating local
> ownership roles?

Figured it out, I had to create Yet Another Extension:

def tpd_get_local_roles(self):
  return self.get_local_roles()

This also returns the normal owner.

Why doesn't Zope expose more of its API?  I can't possibly be the only
person interested in this stuff.  I can keep making HOWTOs to compensate
for the Mack-truck-sized holes in the public API specification, but it
seems kinda silly given that Zope is supposed to be mature.

--
Michael S. Fischer / michael at dynamine.net / +1 650-533-4684
Lead Hacketeer, Dynamine Consulting, Silicon Valley, CA