[Zope] problem with quoted-printable mine encoded text/html attachments in Zope 2.3

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 20:16:28 +0100

Clint Brubakken writes:
 > I am sending an email via zope, that consists of a plain text message,
 > followed by an html attachment in quoted-printable encoding.
 >
 > The problem is that it splits the message into line of 72 chars, and it
 > does that in the middle of a url, so in both evolution and communicator
 > images don't show up and links are wrong, but it appear correct in
 > outlook express.
This should not be a problem.
The line breaks should be temporary and go away when decoded.

However, I found a bug in Python quoted printable module.
It's documented in the Python bug tracker at SourceForge.
Maybe, this bug is responsible for your problems.

Dieter