[Zope] ZWiki, file uploads: how ?

Marcio Marchini mqm@magma.ca
Wed, 15 May 2002 13:26:54 -0400

> Go to UserOptions and choose "Show advanced edit options" ?

	You mean "Show advanced edit form" ? I had that enabled (YES) already.

	But I figured what the problem is. I was expecting a TWiki-like GUI, where you
can click Attach without having to click Edit first. But in ZWiki you have to
"Edit this page" first in order to have a "file upload" feature available.

	It seems to upload the file right into the main Wiki folder, so files with the
same name in different pages will override each-other, no ? By looking at
http://www.zwiki.org/UploadsModificationDiffs I had the impression that 0.9.9
would upload into uploads/[page-name]_files , no ? Did I miss anything ?

	thx !

marcio