[Zope] DTML generic table displayer

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at jcameroncooper.com
Fri Aug 15 14:51:12 EDT 2003

http://www.zope.org/Members/spinwing/ZSQL_Results

>The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.

The information contained in my message is in no way confidential and is intended for whomever happens to see it. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, sorry 'bout that.

	--jcc
--
"My point and period will be throughly wrought,
Or well or ill, as this day's battle's fought."