[Zope] International Site

Bill Etheredge betheredge at mesa-grp.com
Fri Oct 31 07:28:03 EST 2003

Absolutely!  Search on the Zope.org site for information on localization
or i18n (internationalization).  The Plone add-on product (plone.org) is
particularly strong in this area and would be worth your investigation.

This is one of the real strengths of Zope.

Thanks,
Bill Etheredge
The Mesa Group
Florida Branch