[Zope] Re: Catalog query time

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Mar 19 02:29:02 EST 2004

Yes, there are weirdnesses with TemporaryStorage it seems.  I'd suggest
as an interim fix trying to use a filestorage to back your sessioning
database rather than a TemporaryStorage.  You will need to pack this
database from time to time or risk it growing and filling up your
partition (something that TemporaryStorage was designed to avoid as it
stores data in RAM and autopacks).  Replace the current <zodb_db
temporary> stanza with the one that follows to do so.

<zodb_db temporary>
    # Temporary storage database (for sessions)
    <temporarystorage>
      name temporary storage for sessioning
    </temporarystorage>
    mount-point /temp_folder
    container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer
</zodb_db>