[Zope] Upload to database from a table

Inspire maxw at inspire.net.nz
Sun Sep 30 13:52:07 EDT 2007

To update one entry into the database from the browser is straight-forward.  I
have not worked out how to enter multiple transaction yet.

My stop gap solution is to enter such data; in this case issuing items from a
store, from Paradox directly into the database (Postgres).

It is probably pushing the boundary of Zope, however it would help if a
searchable list of the store items are presented and the issue quantity can
be inserted along side of the item.  My Paradox input displays the item and
its category with it sorted by category and subsorted by item.

Any ideas out there

thanks
Max