[Zope] Help in deciding approach to Web App

Sareesh Sudhakaran aysand at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:37:46 UTC 2011

Hi NielsI agree with you, even though I have no experience.
But I'm restricted by hosting options for Zope at the moment, and will revert to Python once the project is deployed - and when I figure out whether mySQL is good enough or not. I hate having to type all those extra characters in php though.sareesh