[Zope3-Users] z3c.form in the apidoc code browser

Michael Howitz mh at gocept.com
Mon May 18 15:24:36 EDT 2009

Am 18.05.2009 um 21:16 schrieb John:

> ah, i see from http://www.buildout.org/docs/tutorial.html that since
> zopeproject's buildout.cfg defaults to "newest=false", the "-n"
> option is needed to update any modules.  i need to learn buildout.

Good plan. :)

> that fixed all conflicts and exceptions.  now i see z3c, but no
> "Modules and Subpackages" below it (unlike the many packages below
> zope and other links), even tho i added z3c.form, z3c.formui, and
> z3c.formjs to the setup.py file.  maybe the z3c packages dont
> declare themselves to be apidoc-able?

I saw them here. Did you add z3c.form to src/proj/configure.zcml as
you described in your first mail?

> buildout did give this error several times:
> Download error: unknown url type: svn -- Some packages may not be
> found!

This is not a problem. Some people used URLs starting with 'svn://' as
home page oder download URL in pypi, which buildout can't use.

> but buildout claimed that it "Got" versions of each of the 3
> packages i specified (and several dependencies as well).

Yours sincerely,
--
Michael Howitz · mh at gocept.com · software developer