[Zope-Coders] Proposal: put i18n into 2.6

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:00:44 +0000 (UTC)

Ok, the merge is done, in Zope-2_6-i18n-branch.
I also added tests that exercise Unicode and the translation service hook.
The default translation service does nothing but return the message id.

Please consider merging that into Zope-2_6-branch.

Florent