[Zope-Coders] Proposal: put i18n into 2.6

Andy McKay andy@agmweb.ca
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:30:43 -0700

I can confirm that so far the Inno Setup works great for the Plone installer
which does almost all the same stuff as the Wise Installer. I haven't come
across any bugs yet from Inno, just bugs in the person who wrote the setup
script ;)

> handle that short of installing a hairy 3rd-party extension which allowed
> script using an embedded Pascal interpreter(!)

Right I use that to do things like ask for a password and see which OS I'm
on. Despite some silly Pascal slip ups it worked great for me. I'd be happy
to make my setup script available, although it mostly tailored for things
like setting up the Zope controller and installing External Editor...
--
  Andy McKay
  Agmweb Consulting