[Zope-Moz] SURVEY: What people can do

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 10:20:19 +0530

> Hello everybody.  I'd like to do a survey of the people on signed up
so
> far and find out what areas of experience we have covered.  Please
only
> respond to the survey if you intend to participate in some of the
> development for this project.

Sure do! This project looks really interesting.

> On to the survey.  On a scale of 1 to 5, with one being "I'm really
good
> at it", please judge yourself on the following if you intend to
> participate in the Zope Studio.
>
> 1) HTML 4
Score: 2 - Done a bit of stuff and know how to use the reference.

> 2) Web graphics.
Score: 4 - Can vote for what looks good and what doesn't, but when it
comes to creating...

> 3) JavaScript.
Score: 3 - Out of touch for a while so things have become rusty but
capable of improving to score 2.

> 4) CSS.
Score: 3 - Have a basic idea and use bits here and there.

> 5) XML.
Score: 2.5 - (What does it really mean when I say "I'm really good at
XML" ?) Partially implemented a 'website generator' that read the
configuration specified in xml (then I found Zope :-)

> 6) RDF.
Score: 4 - Just started reading up.

> 7) DOM.
Score: 5 - never looked at this (yet).

> 8) COM programming (meaning you'll be familiar with XPCOM).
Score: 5 - never looked at this (yet).

How much architecture of the 'Zope Studio' has been designed? Or will it
be done thru this list or internally by DC?

~Shalabh