[Zope-Moz] Réf. : Re: [Zope-Moz] Zope preferences in Mozill a a

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 10:44:11 +0100

Hi,

Does the following scenario sounds workable for you:

1/ Before launching Zope-Studio the first time, you need to launch Mozilla
the normal way. This allows you to set your profile as a Zope Content
Manager. This profile sets some general Zope related preferences.

2/ Then you re-start in Zope-studio mode as presented by Martijn and
Shalabh.

3/ Anytime, you can do Edit - Preferences and access the Mozilla
Preferences which contains the following additional Zope related panels:
- Zope
Preferences examples include "Show Control Panel in the Zope-Studio
Management tree" and "Show Portal Toolbar" (checkboxes).
I started experimenting this one at home this week-end, though I have not
yet investigated the technical problems of having, for example, an option
to show/hide the Zope control panel part of a Zope server tree.
- Portal Toolkit (subbranch of previous one)
- Zope panels in Sidebar.

-- -- Kamon

paul@digicool.com on 15/01/2000 23:44:24

Pour :    zope-mozilla@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   Re: [Zope-Moz] Zope preferences in Mozilla

Shalabh Chaturvedi wrote:
> I don't really see anyone using Zope Studio booting mozilla into the
normal
> 'navigator' mode to set preferences for Zope Studio. I feel that all

Awesome, I get to disagree about something! :^)

Some of the panels in the sidebar in Mozilla might be driven by Zope.
For instance, Zope.org has a system where reviewers get notified when
something needs to be approved.  I'd love to have a flash panel
datasource for this.

--Paul