[ZWeb] irc meet?

seb bacon seb@jamkit.com
10 Dec 2001 17:30:21 +0000

Yes, that was the gist of my post :-)

OK, here's some things to discuss tomorrow, for those who are interested
in the ZopeOrgReorg.

I mentioned sorting out some kind of process for us to stick to.  I'm
still very keen on this, especially since we are going to have to
distribute tasks among a large number of people.

The first steps IMO should be

 - requirements (aims of site, audience, success criteria)
 - functional spec (use cases, etc)
 - information architecture (usability...)
 - design

once we've got some agreement on these first steps, we should assign
some roles.

I'm still not clear about the ZC involvement in this.  Martijn, you seem
to (have) be(en) in charge of the new.zope.org effort?  Paul, you
mentioned Penny and Lois?  It would be good to be clear about the
history and personnel involved from ZC in the effort so far.

I've cc'd people who appear to be interested in the early, pre-build
phases (judging from the contributor list).  Anyone else, please come
along 1800 UTC tomorrow too.

seb